The Sanctuary-issued photo ID card is the only acceptable form of identification and is required for any Resident entering the Amenity Center.
- Each new Member is entitled to free IDs for each household member over 13
- Renters must purchase IDs ($10 per card) for each household member who plans to use the amenities.
- Cost for replacement cards is $10 per card
- To secure a new or replacement access card, you must visit the Clubhouse during office hours. Members and renters are required to bring proof of residency (closing statement or lease, etc.) and a completed Access Card Registration form (also available at the office).
Assessments are $300/quarter and are due on Jan 1, Apr 1, Jul 1, Oct 1. Payment options can be found here.
- Wednesday – trash and recycling
- Thursday – yard waste
- Bulk – You must call Republic Services at 407-293-8000 to make arrangements or complete the web form.
The Sanctuary has a bulk-monitoring agreement to provide landline-based monitoring of installed security systems. This service is included with your assessments. As of October 2015, the current provider is Security Pro of Florida. Your action is required to initiate alarm monitoring service. Please contact Security Pro (866-961-7649) to schedule your initial service visit. There is NO CHARGE for this visit.
- If your system is operational, it will be reprogrammed to connect to the new monitoring station at the initial visit.
- If your system requires repair, that will be identified and itemized on the initial visit.
- Minor repair items will be addressed during the initial service visit. Members are responsible for the cost of the repair parts.
- Major repair will be diagnosed and itemized during the initial visit. Members will need to reschedule with Security Pro to allow sufficient time for repair.
- For Members desiring new technology or improved coverage, discounted pricing has been contracted.